Living the Legacy - Pinellas County Public School Alumni:
Pinellas County boasts 17 high schools and two technical schools, along with 27 middle schools and 87 elementary schools, teaching a total of 152,000 students annually. Pinellas County is the 23rd largest school district in the nation, and the seventh largest in Florida.
Students graduating from Pinellas County High Schools and technical schools join a vibrant alumni community. The Pinellas Education Foundation encourages you to stay connected with the community and your alma mater by volunteering to organize class reunions, mentoring current students, and keeping in touch with former teachers, administrators and classmates. In 2008 15 Pinellas High Schools published alumni directories, enabling alumni better access to one another and the community.
Get Involved Today!
- Become a Class Agent for your High School. - Class Agents keep the class connected by phone, email, mail, and event organization.
- Sign up to Mentor current students from your High School, Middle School, or Elementary School through the Pinellas Education Foundation mentorship program.
- Support the Pinellas Education Foundation with an Annual Gift.
- Volunteer at Enterprise Village or Finance Park.
- Volunteer at your child’s Elementary School, Middle School, or High School.
- Volunteer for the Pinellas Education Foundation as a Corporate Ambassador.
With your help, the Pinellas Education Foundation can build a bright future for both students and alumni across the County. It’s Your Legacy. Let’s Build it Together.